Integrity • Communication • Resolutions
We at Weathershield believe that relationships are the most important part of our business. We are advocates for our clients. We help building managers be more efficient, cost conscious, and detail driven through Weathershield’s proven solutions and experience. We strive everyday to create satisfied customers that are willing to go out of their way to recommend our services to others. We know the facade of your building is an integral part of the safety and security of its inhabitants, it is also the heart of its personality.
At Weathershield we recognize and understand not only the architectural beauty, but also the required functionality of the exteriors of a property. Whether it’s tuck-pointing or masonry sealing, foundation waterproofing or window caulking, we have the solutions and warranties that will fit your budget and the problem. We know one loose brick can illicit huge fines from the city, just as fast as a small water leak can cause tens of thousands of dollars in damage and necessary repairs.
Why Call Weathershield?
- Proven professional company since 1986.
- Team oriented, dedicated to safety, quality and production.
- Limited risk through highly-trained drug free employees. MSDS, hazard communication and right to know information in all work trucks, IOSHA certified plus no chemicals stored on site.
- Consistent customized scope of work and materials.
- Punch out system for all projects, that involves your rep, the project manger and the lead tech, to ensure your project is done right the first time.
- Easy to read detailed proposals make it easy for homeowners to grasp project's scope.
- Custom warranties based on customer needs and budget.
- All residents are notified of scheduled work prior to start date to reduce impact and complaints.
- Competitive pricing with the ability to value engineer projects and get you the most value for your investment
- All projects performed by English speaking employees not subcontractors.
- Phased multi year projects to lock in material and labor pricing as well as short term financing.
- Third party project management and consulting services.
No matter if your building is 10-years-old, or 100-years-old, they all require maintenance to survive in our harsh midwestern weather. Weathershield is the premier commercial property maintenance company and has been protecting and repairing building exteriors since 1986.
Our highly-trained service teams and cleaning crews are conscientious, and efficient. They make sure to listen to your needs, and become advocates for you, your building, and its longevity. We consult with property managers, engineers and architects to provide the most cost-effective solutions to fulfill your properties needs.