Exterior Building Maintenance
No matter if your building is 10-years-old, or 100-years-old, they all require maintenance to survive in our harsh
midwestern weather. Weathershield is the premier commercial property maintenance company and has been
protecting and repairing building exteriors since 1986.
An inspection of the building’s facade for caulk separation and deterioration will be performed to eliminate water and air infiltration.
Tuck pointing is mandatory when mortar joints have cracked, flaked, or disintegrated. We specialize in providing tuck pointing and masonry restoration.
Our teams have the best experience in the industry in cleaning tough stains on building facades.
Painting & General Carpentry
Sealing wooden and concrete surfaces can extend the life of the structure.
EIFS/Dryvit Maintenance/Elastomeric Coating
Awareness of EIFS/Dryvit maintenance and protective measure will help the life of your building.
- Maintains and enhances curb appeal & maximizes energy efficiency
- Removes mold & ensures long-term performance
- Seals out water on exterior walls & gives appearance of a freshly painted surface
Sealing a porous surface on brick or other masonry can extend the life of the building.
- Stops current deterioration of the surface including cracking, crumbling and water penetration
- Contaminants cannot be absorbed & resistance to efflorescence
- 10-year warranty against water penetration
Pedestrian and Traffic Coatings
Protect walkways and high traffic areas.
- Aesthetically pleasing water proof membranes that reduce or eliminate leaks and concrete repairs.
- Non-skid surfaces that provide sure footing for high traffic areas
- Seamless Epoxy and Polyurethane multi part systems
- Custom warranty—We offer customized warranties to match any budget and type of repairs.